Astrology Robert von Heeren
Astrology lectures and seminars
Astrology communicated in an experiential, holistic and comprehensible way
- In the last three decades I have given over 100 astrology lectures and seminars in Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland. Popular topics have been, for example: Introduction to the astrological zodiac signs, houses, planets and aspects, discovery journeys, taster seminars, astronomy for astrologers, combinatorics, centaurs and new planets, partnership astrology, transits and cycles. Again and again I could see how important it is to pay attention to clarity, comprehensibility and understandability. This is not only true for the introduction to astrology, but also in general. Often course participants speak to me enthusiastically that they have understood certain astrological connections for the first time in my seminar or lecture, although they have already dealt with it many times, e.g. in other astrological courses. As a trained educator, it is a matter of course for me to make sure that astrological interpretations and facts are not simply put into the room, but are explained in a coherent way. Also the "common sense" would like to participate!
- Depending upon whether more the understanding or the feeling level is demanded, I use myself different didactics and methodology. The former often simply needs visual support in addition to the linguistically clear explanation, for example with vivid computer animations, graphics, models or simply practical examples. When it comes to astronomical relationships or the construction of houses, for example, the layperson's imagination for celestial mechanical processes is often quickly overwhelmed. How helpful an illustration, animation or a model (astrolabe) can be there! Due to my technical competence in dealing with computers, programming and the web, I can create tailor-made aids for the respective topic. And if necessary, I use all the necessary technical possibilities: Projector, laptop, overhead, whiteboard and whatever else may be needed. The latter is about something else: to be able to develop a feeling for astrological content requires access to it. That's why I always try to make sure that I offer different ways of accessing astrology. Because not every participant responds to the same thing. For example, some need more mental explanations (chains of analogies, astronomical derivations) during the introduction to the signs of the zodiac, while others respond better to sensory elements such as fantasy journeys, fairy tales, music or myths. A good seminar offers both! Experience, flexibility and versatility is one of my strengths here.
- Keyword versatility: since I am intensively involved in other areas, I am also able to offer interesting lectures and seminars on cross connections of astrology. Examples of this can be found in the list below.
- As I am also a full-time internet consultant and state-certified music teacher and have held many lectures and seminars in the IT or music field, I can support supervising astrology lecturers and seminar instructors on several levels. Especially important is e.g. the linguistic expression, use of multimedia tools, lecture or seminar structure (astrological didactics and methodology) up to tips for practical examples and cross-references.
- Interested parties for lectures, supervision and/or seminars, no matter if trained astrologers, organizers or participants: please just ask about available dates and course fees (contact info see imprint). I hold the following lectures and seminars also in English and online via conferencing or virtual classroom software!
Here is a list of some lecture and seminar topics, in which I am specialized:
- The basics of modern psychological astrology: elements, type theory, astrological philosophy.
- The levels of the horoscope part I: zodiac, houses, planets and aspects
- The levels of the horoscope part II: aspect figures, combinatorics, moon nodes, methods of interpretation
- Astrological combinatorics (interpretation synthesis, weightings, themes)
- Astronomy for astrologers (ecliptic, house constructions, planets, minor planets, precession etc.)
- Holistic horoscope interpretation: essential methods, combinatorics, how to find life guiding themes?
- House systems: their application, origin and mathematics. Comparisons.
- Return horoscopes: the application of solars, lunars and planetars, personars...
- Cyclic astrology: transits and cycles (transitoscopes and cycloscopes)
- Partnership astrology: horoscope comparisons (synastry), composites, combinations
- The interpretation and meaning of the centaurs: Chiron, Pholus, Nessus, etc.
- The new solar system: how do we deal with the exciting astronomical discoveries of new planets? What will become astrologically of Sedna, Orcus, Chaos, Varuna, MakeMake, Haumea, Borasisi, Teharonhiawako, Logos, Deucalion, Rhadamanthus, Huya, Ixion, Quaoar and others? (see current list of the Minor Planet Center)
- About the general handling of minor planets, asteroids, special points etc. in the horoscope. How does research in this field work?
- Courses for the use of astrosoftware and astrological online tools
- Overview of the main astrological directions and schools
- Astrological case studies from practice (VIPs, anonymous clients)
- Mundane astrology: event/state horoscopes, global time quality, cycles
- Cross connections: Astrology and mythology, astrology and music, astrology and tarot
- Supervision for astrology lecturers and/or seminar leaders: appearance, clarity, pronunciation/articulation, astrological didactics and methodology, technical presentation and timing